- Food & Drink
- Travel & Lifestyle
- Arts & Culture
- News & City Info
- Shop Local
Health Canada has issued a warning about two popular portable generators.
The Honda EU2200i and Honda EB2200i models can pose a fire risk if exposed to salt water, officials said.
They advise anyone who has one of the devices to stop using it immediately and get in touch with Honda to arrange a free repair.
About 24,500 of the generators were sold in Canada between Oct. 2017 and Nov. 2019.
So far, there have been no reports of incidents relating to the defect.
For more, click here.
We are asking for your support of local journalism. If you like what we do and believe it has value that adds to our community, we would appreciate your consideration. Please click here to learn more about how you can support local journalism.