Another five people in B.C. have been hospitalized this morning due to carbon monoxide poisoning.
The BC Emergency Health Service (BC EHS) confirmed that five people from a residence in Barriere had to be airlifted to Vancouver this morning following a carbon monoxide poisoning.
#BCEHS paramedics are once again responding to an incident of carbon monoxide poisoning this morning. Two ground ambulances and two air ambulances responded to a call at 7:20am at a residence in #Barriere where carbon monoxide has been confirmed. pic.twitter.com/reINxLEigU— Emerg Health Services (@BC_EHS) December 6, 2018
Paramedics responded to the residence at 7:20 a.m. and confirmed the presence of carbon monoxide in the home.
All five patients are currently in serious, but stable condition.
Yesterday morning, at least 13 people were hospitalized in Vancouver for carbon monoxide poisoning in a building in the 1600 block of West 5th Avenue. The paramedics’ carbon monoxide monitors alerted them to the danger, says the BC EHS.