Another 23 flights added to BC's COVID-19 exposure list
The British Columbia Centre for Disease Control (BCCDC) has added another 23 flights to its list of potential coronavirus exposures.
- Sept. 24: Air Canada 559, Los Angeles to Vancouver
- Sept. 25: WestJet 1853, Kahului to Vancouver
- Sept. 27: Air Canada 223, Calgary to Vancouver
- Sept. 28: WestJet 260, Kelowna to Edmonton
- Sept. 30: WestJet 3105, Vancouver to Terrace
- Oct. 1: Air Canada 860, Vancouver to London
- Oct. 1: British Airways 84, Vancouver to London
- Oct. 2: Air Canada 8563, Smithers to Vancouver
- Oct. 2: British Airways 84, Vancouver to London
- Oct. 3: Air Canada 8186, Fort St. John to Vancouver
- Oct. 3: Air Canada 8190, Vancouver to Kamloops
- Oct. 3: British Airways 84, Vancouver to London
- Oct. 4: Air Canada 203, Calgary to Vancouver
- Oct. 4: Air Canada/Jazz 8420, Vancouver to Kelowna
- Oct. 4: Air Canada/Jazz 8094, Seattle to Vancouver
- Oct. 4: Flair 8201, Montreal to Vancouver
- Oct. 4: Lufthansa 476, Munich to Vancouver
- Oct. 5: Air Canada 861, London to Vancouver
- Oct. 6: Air Transat 772, Montreal to Vancouver
- Oct. 6: WestJet 615, Ottawa to Vancouver
- Oct. 6: WestJet 3349, Calgary to Abbotsford
- Oct. 7: Air Canada 8292, Vancouver to Castlegar
- Oct. 9: Air Canada 121, Toronto to Vancouver
More on entering Canada is available here.
Passengers on a domestic flight with a COVID-19 exposure are advised to self-monitor for symptoms for 14 days.
For more from the BCCDC, click here.
THUMBNAIL PHOTO CREDIT: 123RF
Support local journalism by clicking here to make a one-time contribution or by subscribing for a small monthly fee. We appreciate your consideration and any contribution you can provide.