Account Login/Registration

Access KelownaNow using your Facebook account, or by entering your information below.


Facebook


OR


Register

Privacy Policy

Chance of showers with a high of 20ºC and a risk of thunderstorms on Sunday

Good morning Kelowna!

We are in store for another wet day in the Okanagan.

The forecast is calling for a high of 20ºC with clouds, a 60% chance of showers and a risk of thunderstorms. Overnight, expect a low of 11ºC and a 40% chance of rain.

Currently, it is 11ºC outside and rainy. Monday should see a high of 25ºC with mostly clouds, a 30% chance of showers and a risk of storms.

Enjoy your Sunday!



Support local journalism by clicking here to make a one-time contribution or by subscribing for a small monthly fee. We appreciate your consideration and any contribution you can provide.


Visit our Facebook page to comment on this story.

Sign up for local eNews delivered to your inbox by 7 am every day.

Send your comments, news tips, letter to the editor, photos and videos to news@kelownanow.com.

To report a typo, send an email to news@kelownanow.com.





Sun
30℃


Mon
31℃


Tue
31℃


Wed
31℃


Thu
33℃


Fri
32℃

Top Stories

Follow Us

Follow us on Instagram Follow us on Twitter Like us on Facebook Follow us on Linkedin Follow us on Youtube Listen on Soundcloud Follow Our TikTok Feed Follow Our RSS
Privacy Policy