Job Posting: Restaurant Assistant Manager (1 Vacancy)posted Aug 16th, 2018
Freshslice Pizza is proud to serve only the very best pizza’s using only the very freshest ingredients. We currently have over 70 different locations to better serve you across British Columbia.
We are looking for a full-time, permanent Restaurant Assistant Manager NOC#0631
(Even though this position is a full-time position, but we encourage part-time candidates to apply as well)
Our Restaurant is located in 227 Bernard Ave, Kelowna, BC, V1Y 6N2
InformationEducation Level: College
Job Type: Full Time
Attachment: View File
1) Plan, organize, control policies and procedure and evaluate the operations of the restaurant
2) Monitor restaurant’s revenues and expenses
3) Control and manage inventory, supplies, wastes, etc. and introduce procedures to improve efficiency
4) Participate in determining and implementing service offerings
5) Recruit, supervise staff, and oversee staff training
6) Manage staff work schedule and monitor their performance
7) Resolve customer complaints and ensure health and safety regulations are followed
8) May negotiate arrangements with suppliers for food and other supplies as instructed by the restaurant owner.
We offer: $18.75-20.00/hr (depending on experience) based on 30-36hr/wk
(Overtime rate will be provided after 40hrs)
Benefit: 4% vacation pay
Completed of secondary school and some college diploma or other program related to hospitality field or
at least 2 years of work experience in food service industry
Position is open and available to aboriginal as well as new immigrants to Canada,
or member of other underrepresented groups if they meet the above requirements.
Candidates legally entitled to work in Canada also can apply.
Interested & eligible candidate forward your resume to:
Mail - 227 Bernard Ave, Kelowna, BC, V1Y 6N2